🎉Presentando la nueva función en La Comunidad. ¡Votos!🎉

¿Alguien te ayudó o alguna respuesta o Sugerencia de Usuarios permitió resolver tu problema? Selecciona la flecha que apunta hacia arriba para votar a favor. Tus comentarios sirven de ayuda para otras personas. Obtén más información sobre cuándo debes votar a favor: Vota en la Comunidad de soporte de Apple.

Parece que nadie ha participado en esta conversación desde hace mucho tiempo. Para empezar una conversación, haz una nueva pregunta.

Space in iCloud

Hi,

I changed my device on Monday. I purchased the new iPhone 13 Pro with 256GB but my iCloud still sending me email of not space. How is that possible?? On my old device I had only 64GB. Is there any way that I can swap devices on iCloud?? I already log in into my new device.

regards,

amanda.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Publicado el 9/10/2021 05:57 a. m.

Responder
Pregunta marcada como Mejor respuesta

Publicado el 9/10/2021 07:54 p. m.

Hello there

, Sincerely

Let me explain

, What is the difference between device storage and iCloud storage?

Learn what the difference is between your device storage and iCloud storage, and how you can manage your space.

Storage on device

When you buy an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, it includes a certain storage capacity. The music you buy, the apps you download, and the photos you take, as well as all the content you enjoy on your device, take up storage space. Depending on the device and how much content you have, your storage may run out.

When storage runs out, you can't increase it. However, you can

free up space

View available storage

Go to Settings.

Tap General.

Touch [Device] Storage. The amount of storage you used from the device appears at the top.

Free up space on your device

If you follow the steps above, you may see a list of recommendations for optimizing your device's storage space, followed by a list of installed apps and how much space each occupies. Tap an app's name to get more information about the space it occupies. If you don't see any recommendations, follow the steps below:

Yes

you use Photos in iCloud and turn on Optimize Storage

, you can reduce the amount of space your photos use on the device.

You can delete content from apps, such as photos, music, and podcasts.

You can delete apps that you no longer use.

ICloud storage

When

you set up iCloud

, you automatically receive 5GB of free storage. You can use that storage space to back up your device and keep photos, videos, documents, and text messages safely stored and up-to-date on all devices. Depending on the size of your backup and the amount of content you store in iCloud, you may run out of free space. You can upgrade to iCloud + or manage your storage by deleting content.

View available iCloud storage space

Go to Settings.

Touch your name.

Tap iCloud. The amount of iCloud storage you used appears at the top.

Upgrade to iCloud +

If you use all your iCloud storage,

you can upgrade to iCloud +

to get more. iCloud + is Apple's premium cloud subscription service. Gives you more storage for photos, files, and backups, plus other features like iCloud Private Streaming, Hide My Email, and HomeKit Secure Video * support. If you use Family Sharing, you can

share iCloud + with your family

Free up space in iCloud

deleting items you no longer need, such as backups, photos, files, messages, and more.

Before deleting content, it is a good idea to

make backups of your iCloud content

1 respuesta
Pregunta marcada como Mejor respuesta

9/10/2021 07:54 p. m. en respuesta a amanda196

Hello there

, Sincerely

Let me explain

, What is the difference between device storage and iCloud storage?

Learn what the difference is between your device storage and iCloud storage, and how you can manage your space.

Storage on device

When you buy an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, it includes a certain storage capacity. The music you buy, the apps you download, and the photos you take, as well as all the content you enjoy on your device, take up storage space. Depending on the device and how much content you have, your storage may run out.

When storage runs out, you can't increase it. However, you can

free up space

View available storage

Go to Settings.

Tap General.

Touch [Device] Storage. The amount of storage you used from the device appears at the top.

Free up space on your device

If you follow the steps above, you may see a list of recommendations for optimizing your device's storage space, followed by a list of installed apps and how much space each occupies. Tap an app's name to get more information about the space it occupies. If you don't see any recommendations, follow the steps below:

Yes

you use Photos in iCloud and turn on Optimize Storage

, you can reduce the amount of space your photos use on the device.

You can delete content from apps, such as photos, music, and podcasts.

You can delete apps that you no longer use.

ICloud storage

When

you set up iCloud

, you automatically receive 5GB of free storage. You can use that storage space to back up your device and keep photos, videos, documents, and text messages safely stored and up-to-date on all devices. Depending on the size of your backup and the amount of content you store in iCloud, you may run out of free space. You can upgrade to iCloud + or manage your storage by deleting content.

View available iCloud storage space

Go to Settings.

Touch your name.

Tap iCloud. The amount of iCloud storage you used appears at the top.

Upgrade to iCloud +

If you use all your iCloud storage,

you can upgrade to iCloud +

to get more. iCloud + is Apple's premium cloud subscription service. Gives you more storage for photos, files, and backups, plus other features like iCloud Private Streaming, Hide My Email, and HomeKit Secure Video * support. If you use Family Sharing, you can

share iCloud + with your family

Free up space in iCloud

deleting items you no longer need, such as backups, photos, files, messages, and more.

Before deleting content, it is a good idea to

make backups of your iCloud content

Space in iCloud

Bienvenido a la Comunidad de soporte de Apple
Un foro donde los clientes de Apple se ayudan entre sí con sus productos. Comienza con tu Apple ID.