🎉Presentando la nueva función en La Comunidad. ¡Votos!🎉

¿Alguien te ayudó o alguna respuesta o Sugerencia de Usuarios permitió resolver tu problema? Selecciona la flecha que apunta hacia arriba para votar a favor. Tus comentarios sirven de ayuda para otras personas. Obtén más información sobre cuándo debes votar a favor: Vota en la Comunidad de soporte de Apple.

Parece que nadie ha participado en esta conversación desde hace mucho tiempo. Para empezar una conversación, haz una nueva pregunta.

I shared and successfully added a person to my apple one family subscription but this person still can not access the shared apple music app.

I shared and successfully added a person to my apple one family subscription but this person still can not access the shared apple music app.

Publicado el 16/03/2022 06:40 a. m.

Responder
Pregunta marcada como Mejor respuesta

Publicado el 16/03/2022 06:49 a. m.

Did u get apple one family or individual? Because you can’t share Apple Music with your parents with a individual subscriptions but if it’s a family plan then your members needs to change in their Apple ID thd country and set it up like yours , let’s say you are in Italy and your patents in France then they must change that in their Apple ID and set it up to Italy and loc out from the App Store then reboot the iPhone, they can change the country from this link

https://appleid.apple.com

3 respuestas
Pregunta marcada como Mejor respuesta

16/03/2022 06:49 a. m. en respuesta a justinapple

Did u get apple one family or individual? Because you can’t share Apple Music with your parents with a individual subscriptions but if it’s a family plan then your members needs to change in their Apple ID thd country and set it up like yours , let’s say you are in Italy and your patents in France then they must change that in their Apple ID and set it up to Italy and loc out from the App Store then reboot the iPhone, they can change the country from this link

https://appleid.apple.com

Bienvenido a la Comunidad de soporte de Apple
Un foro donde los clientes de Apple se ayudan entre sí con sus productos. Comienza con tu Apple ID.