🎉Presentando la nueva función en La Comunidad. ¡Votos!🎉

¿Alguien te ayudó o alguna respuesta o Sugerencia de Usuarios permitió resolver tu problema? Selecciona la flecha que apunta hacia arriba para votar a favor. Tus comentarios sirven de ayuda para otras personas. Obtén más información sobre cuándo debes votar a favor: Vota en la Comunidad de soporte de Apple.

Parece que nadie ha participado en esta conversación desde hace mucho tiempo. Para empezar una conversación, haz una nueva pregunta.

MS Office 365 crashes in MacOS Ventura

Hi everybody,

I need your support with MS Office in Ventura, I've updated the system from Monterey and all MS apps crashes once they are opened. Attached is an image of the error report.

Thanks for your support!

MacBook Pro Apple Silicon

Publicado el 25/10/2022 09:37 a. m.

Responder
Pregunta marcada como Mejor respuesta

Publicado el 25/10/2022 10:15 a. m.

Hi there Marscitizen,

Probably, there is still an update for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote. I believe in October will have the 16.66 version and in November the 16.67, so make sure that you have installed the latest updates available. In the screens you provided the version that you have seems to be the 16.66, so I hope the next one will resolve the problem.

Upgrade macOS to continue receiving Microsoft 365 and Office for Mac updates

Greetings

2 respuestas
Pregunta marcada como Mejor respuesta

25/10/2022 10:15 a. m. en respuesta a Marscitizen

Hi there Marscitizen,

Probably, there is still an update for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote. I believe in October will have the 16.66 version and in November the 16.67, so make sure that you have installed the latest updates available. In the screens you provided the version that you have seems to be the 16.66, so I hope the next one will resolve the problem.

Upgrade macOS to continue receiving Microsoft 365 and Office for Mac updates

Greetings

MS Office 365 crashes in MacOS Ventura

Bienvenido a la Comunidad de soporte de Apple
Un foro donde los clientes de Apple se ayudan entre sí con sus productos. Comienza con tu Apple ID.