🎉Presentando la nueva función en La Comunidad. ¡Votos!🎉

¿Alguien te ayudó o alguna respuesta o Sugerencia de Usuarios permitió resolver tu problema? Selecciona la flecha que apunta hacia arriba para votar a favor. Tus comentarios sirven de ayuda para otras personas. Obtén más información sobre cuándo debes votar a favor: Vota en la Comunidad de soporte de Apple.

I still haven't received my replacement product under warranty and they haven't sent me any communication either. Aid

Hello! I bought an iPhone 15 in February of this year. At the beginning of April, my cell phone started to fail. I went on a trip to Las Vegas so I took it to the Apple The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace and since it couldn't be fixed, they told me they were going to send me a replacement since it was under warranty. The address to which they had to send the product is in Miami, 20 days have passed since they shipped it in Las Vegas to Miami and I still have not received the product. Help I contact Apple every day but they don't give me a response. I'm worried because they don't send me detailed information about what happened to my phone either. I would like to get an email where I can communicate with them.

iPhone 15

Publicado el 7/05/2024 06:35 p. m.

Responder
2 respuestas

I still haven't received my replacement product under warranty and they haven't sent me any communication either. Aid

Bienvenido a la Comunidad de soporte de Apple
Un foro donde los clientes de Apple se ayudan entre sí con sus productos. Comienza con tu Apple ID.