Voter dans la communauté ⬆️⬇️

Si vous aimez les contributions d'autres utilisateurs, vous pouvez le montrer par une évaluation positive et, si vous êtes connecté, des points seront attribués. Pour en savoir plus sur notre système d'évaluation visitez Tout sur le vote au sein de la communaut… - Communauté Apple

Il semblerait que plus personne ne soit actif dans cette discussion. Si vous souhaitez reprendre la conversation, posez simplement une nouvelle question.

Time machine never ends backing-up (and the backup disk is NOT faulty)

Hello,

I've been wasting a lot of time with time machine lately. As soon as it reaches something like 80% of the back up, the ceiling (volume of datas to be saved) increases continuously as fast as the volume of datas eventually saved. So that it leads to an infinite process, and the backup disk storage limits are obviously reached anyway ...

I've tried many things already : I supected the time capsule unit but it also happens the same way with ANY external hd. I excluded many folders from the lTM pref list, but nothing helped so far.

I do have the very same system (Mojave) on my MacBookPro and time machine works perfectly on it.

But I don't have the same files/apps on my MBP than on my MP, so I suspect some files might corrupt the process,.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks very much in advance

Mac Pro, macOS 10.14

Publiée le 12 déc. 2020 à 11h16

Répondre
Question marquée comme Meilleure réponse

Publiée le 18 déc. 2020 à 11h26

Hi ScottyfromParis,

Thanks for posting your question in the Apple Support Communities. We have a Community for English speakers here. Please feel free to join and post your question there, or repost your question in French here.

Have a great day ☀️

Questions similaires

1 réponse

Time machine never ends backing-up (and the backup disk is NOT faulty)

Bienvenue dans la Communauté d’assistance Apple
Un forum où les clients Apple s’entraident avec leurs produits. Faites vos premiers pas avec votre identifiant Apple.