Voter dans la communauté ⬆️⬇️

Si vous aimez les contributions d'autres utilisateurs, vous pouvez le montrer par une évaluation positive et, si vous êtes connecté, des points seront attribués. Pour en savoir plus sur notre système d'évaluation visitez Tout sur le vote au sein de la communaut… - Communauté Apple

External Hard Drives not mounting on M1 PRO Ventura 13.0

Hi, I have a serious issue with my newly purchased Macbook Pro M1 Pro, running Ventura 13.0.

All of my external hard drives, which go from LaCie rugged SDD to SAMSUNG or TOSHIBA SSD, don't mount on my Macbook when plugged to the USB-C / Thunderbolt 4 ports. They seem to be running, but won't appear on the desktop, neither in the Disk utility app. They only mount when they're plugged in USB-3.0 ports in my UGREEN dock, which itself is plugged to a USB-C port of the Macbook. I don't understand how this is possible, especially since I'm using hard drives made for USB-C, with their original cables USB-C to USB-C. The three USB-C ports of the Macbook work perfectly fine with other devices, such as the UGREEN dock or my Phone for recharge, it's really weird to me.

Do you people know what this is about? Is it about the OS ? Ventura? Is it about a USB-C / Thunderbol 4 compatibility? Please let me know if you have any idea on how to correct this issue. I am a professional editor, I work with many external hard drives and I don't trust the UGREEN dock for big copies and copy speed.

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 13.0

Publiée le 15 avr. 2024 à 20h54

Répondre

Questions similaires

1 réponse

External Hard Drives not mounting on M1 PRO Ventura 13.0

Bienvenue dans la Communauté d’assistance Apple
Un forum où les clients Apple s’entraident avec leurs produits. Faites vos premiers pas avec votre identifiant Apple.