Parece que já faz um tempo que ninguém responde. Para continuar a conversa, faça uma nova pergunta.

iPhone X...should I buy?

Lot’s of news about iPhone X. Maybe rumors.

Have someone experienced any problems with X?

It’s ok to buy it now or wait for the next gen?

I had always the second or “S” generation...

Any help will be great!

Tkxs.

Publicado em 23/01/2018 12:32

Responder
Pergunta marcada como Melhor resposta

Publicado em 23/01/2018 16:48

Hello, Horacius!!!

First things first, welcome to the Apple Communities Brazil!

I've checked on a lot of reviews from different specialized pages of the tech and mobile world myself, and they're all unanimous about one thing: the iPhone X is the best iPhone ever made!

Of course nothing is perfect, being a technology device. It is susceptible to failures and bugs, but in general terms the "X" is awesome and groundbreaking. I'm pretty sure there's no "misbuy" regarding it.

You can make a quick search around the Communities to see some people reporting problems, some are the device's failures, and others are human's mistakes. But overall it doesn't have big issues. I'm sure you won't regret having this great device on your hands.

Hope I could be of help,

Kaiser. 😎

2 respostas
Pergunta marcada como Melhor resposta

23/01/2018 16:48 em resposta a Horacius

Hello, Horacius!!!

First things first, welcome to the Apple Communities Brazil!

I've checked on a lot of reviews from different specialized pages of the tech and mobile world myself, and they're all unanimous about one thing: the iPhone X is the best iPhone ever made!

Of course nothing is perfect, being a technology device. It is susceptible to failures and bugs, but in general terms the "X" is awesome and groundbreaking. I'm pretty sure there's no "misbuy" regarding it.

You can make a quick search around the Communities to see some people reporting problems, some are the device's failures, and others are human's mistakes. But overall it doesn't have big issues. I'm sure you won't regret having this great device on your hands.

Hope I could be of help,

Kaiser. 😎

iPhone X...should I buy?

Bem-vindo à Comunidade de Suporte da Apple
Um fórum onde os clientes da Apple ajudam uns aos outros com seus produtos. Use o seu ID Apple para começar.