Parece que já faz um tempo que ninguém responde. Para continuar a conversa, faça uma nova pergunta.

change region of iCloud

I want to change my region from American into Europe.How I spend my balance. I have a little money inside them . It is noising. I want to charge my account for cloud. please help me. I know you say buy app in app store. but what app is exactly 2.85$. help me please. give me a true answer, please.

Publicado em 8/10/2018 10:54

Responder
4 respostas

20/10/2018 10:55 em resposta a farhad

Hi Farhad,

You need to spend your credit until you are under $ 1, then call to apple care to clear your credit.

Then just perform the procedure above:

What to do before changing your country or region

1. Spend any store credit remaining on your Apple ID. You must also wait for any pending store credit refunds to process before you can change your country or region. Learn what to do if your remaining store credit is less than the cost of a single item.
  2. Cancel any subscriptions, including Apple Music, and wait until the end of the subscription period to change your country or region. You'll also have to wait for any memberships, pre-ordersiTunes movie rentals, or Season Passes to complete.*
  3. Have a payment method for your new country or region on hand. For example, German credit cards can be used to buy content from only the German App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books.
  4. Back up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to iTunes. You might need to temporarily downgrade your iCloud storage until you switch to the new country or region. You won't lose any iCloud data in the process. After you change your account to a new country or region, re-enroll in a new storage plan to continue using iCloud storage.

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. On your device, tap Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
  3. Tap Country/Region, then tap "Change Country or Region."
  4. Tap your new country or region, then review the Terms & Conditions.
  5. Tap Agree in the upper-right corner, then tap Agree again to confirm.
  6. Select a payment method and enter your new payment information and billing address, then tap Next. You have to enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.1 Learn more about how to change or remove your Apple ID payment information

Your Apple ID country or region updates for all of your Apple services on all of your Apple products.

On your Mac or PC

To open iTunes and sign in to your Account Information page, click this link: View My Account. Or follow these steps:

1. Open iTunes.
  2. From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
  3. Sign in with your Apple ID, then click View Account.
  4. On the Account Information page, click "Change Country or Region" to the right of Country/Region.
  5. From the "Select a country or region" menu, select your new country or region.
  6. Review the Terms & Conditions, then click Agree. Click Agree again to confirm.
  7. Enter your new payment information and billing address, then click Continue. You have to enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.1 Learn more about how to change or remove your Apple ID payment information.

Your Apple ID country or region updates for all of your Apple services on all of your Apple products.

Contact Apple Support

If you can't complete any of the steps, can't change your country or region, or you have less store credit than the cost of a single item, contact Apple Support.

I hope can help!!!

William Marques

8/10/2018 12:09 em resposta a farhad

Arquivo carregado pelo usuário farhad

Alterar o país ou região do ID Apple - Suporte da Apple

Se o método de pagamento for recusado ou você tiver um problema de cobrança na App Store ou iTunes Store - Suporte da Ap…

Espero ter ajudado!

Atenciosamente,

DaveGrohl666

Peço que caso as informações sejam ÚTEIS em toda a comunidade, não esquecer de marcá-la como tal, assim está contribuindo para que outros possam aproveitar também as informações. Participe!!

change region of iCloud

Bem-vindo à Comunidade de Suporte da Apple
Um fórum onde os clientes da Apple ajudam uns aos outros com seus produtos. Use o seu ID Apple para começar.