Voting in der Community ⬆️⬇️

Wenn euch Beiträge von anderen Usern gefallen, könnt ihr dies durch eine positive Bewertung zeigen und wenn ihr angemeldet seid, so sogar Punkte vergeben. Erfahrt hier mehr zu unserem Bewertungssystem: Voting in der deutschen Apple Support Community

Thread wurde vom System oder vom Community-Team geschlossen.

Mac Studio with third-party display: Screen frozen after wake up

I use a Mac Studio (see details on the configuration below) running MacOS 12.3.1 with an LG 27UL850-W 4K display. The display is connected to the Mac via a USB C cable using DisplayPort version 1.4.

When the Mac wakes up from sleep mode I have been observing the following problem: The Mac seems to display the current screen. I can move the mouse pointer, but clicking or using the keyboard does not show any effect on the screen. On some occasions also the mouse pointer did not react.

I found out that the Mac actually works fine and processes all trackpad and keyboard input, only the screen is somehow frozen. When I turn off the display and turn it on again, then the Mac shows an updated screens (with all the input I have made correctly processed). After having the display switched off and on again the connections works stable until the next sleep.

This does not happen every time the when the Mac wakes up from sleep mode. On some days it's rare, on others it happens regularly.

Thanks for your support.

MAC STUDIO

PROCESSOR AND GRAPHICS M1 MAX WITH 10C CPU, 24C GPU

MEMORY 32GB UNIFIED MEMORY

HARD DRIVE/SOLID STATE DRIVE 1TB SSD STORAGE

THUNDERBOLT 4 TBT,2 USB-A,2 USB- C,HDMI,SD

ETHERNET ADAPTER 10 GIGABIT ETHERNET

COUNTRY KIT COUNTRY KIT-DEU

Mac Studio, macOS 12.3

Gepostet am 08. Mai 2022 15:37

Antworten
Frage gekennzeichnet als Beste Antwort

Gepostet am 08. Mai 2022 15:45

Thanks for posting your question in the Apple Support Communities. 

We have a Community for English speakers here: Official Apple Support Community

Please feel free to join and post your question there, or repost your question in German here: Offizielle Apple Support-Community

Ähnliche Fragen

3 Antworten

Mac Studio with third-party display: Screen frozen after wake up

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.