Voting in der Community ⬆️⬇️

Wenn euch Beiträge von anderen Usern gefallen, könnt ihr dies durch eine positive Bewertung zeigen und wenn ihr angemeldet seid, so sogar Punkte vergeben. Erfahrt hier mehr zu unserem Bewertungssystem: Voting in der deutschen Apple Support Community

How to make Videos without syncing to Icloud

Hi,

Bought an iphone 14 pro - especially to use it as a backup video camera.

I want a very simple task that seems to be super complicated.

• I want to make videos which generate big files - and then download them to my macbook.

But of course I also want to

• Not sync the big file with icloud
  • But sync all normal fotos and small little videos as usual with icloud in the photos app.

How to achieve this simple task?

Can I make a video so that it will not show up in photos app, just in the file system?

Or can I manually say in the photos app not sync this video to icloud please?

Or is there a setting in the photos app to not sync files bigger than a certain file size?

Thx for that...

And by the way, what is the best way to move big video files from iphone to the macbook FILE System (not to the photos APP). It seems it is only possible with Airdrop?!? With cable it seems you have to use the photos app and then export from there which is super slow...

Thx very much for your help. (I'm a little annoyed)

Michael

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Gepostet am 20. Jan. 2023 23:17

Antworten
Frage gekennzeichnet als Beste Antwort

Gepostet am 20. Jan. 2023 23:27

Hello! 

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Community. 

We have a community for English here: discussions.apple.com

Since you’ve posted in English, we’d be happy to see you join us there.

Thanks!

1 Antwort

How to make Videos without syncing to Icloud

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.