Voter dans la communauté ⬆️⬇️

Si vous aimez les contributions d'autres utilisateurs, vous pouvez le montrer par une évaluation positive et, si vous êtes connecté, des points seront attribués. Pour en savoir plus sur notre système d'évaluation visitez Tout sur le vote au sein de la communaut… - Communauté Apple

Il semblerait que plus personne ne soit actif dans cette discussion. Si vous souhaitez reprendre la conversation, posez simplement une nouvelle question.

Mac mini M1 / Big Sur or how to disgust a longtime supporter and send him off to the competition.

Mac mini M1 / Big Sur or how to disgust a longtime supporter and send him off to the competition.

I bought recently a mac mini M1 afetr 10 years of iMac 2009 with El-Capitan... it is BIG PAIN rather than Big Sur.

Ramdomly loosing my logitech mouse BT or the keyboard (must have wired kb and mouse on he side), lot of fine tuning doesn't work.... freezing on the Finder, unable to have easyly two hdmi monitors.

I am so disappointed so I am on the mind to sending back this mac M1 to buy an another with Intel CPU but... these are on their end of life and Big Sur is optimaized (sic) for M1 not for older...

For now I keep my old iMac on the left because it is very pleasant to work and the piece of shit dign on the right side.

Go back to Windows, No way, although in the end Windows is really very optimized for the end user with a lot of tricky things. I find it hard to understand that Apple, which is after all the inventor of the graphical interface, is not able to provide us with an environment as user-friendly as Microsoft.

I will end up turning to Linux with a PC because of course the mac mini M1 cannot accept x86 OS ...

What heartbreaking yet I am a fan boy with a completely Apple environment (iphones, iPads, Mac, Apple TVs,)

Mac mini, 11.2

Publiée le 20 avr. 2021 à 15h53

Répondre
Question marquée comme Meilleure réponse

Publiée le 21 avr. 2021 à 09h59

Hi jeanfrancoish,

Thanks for posting your question in the Apple Support Communities. We have a Community for English speakers here. Please feel free to join and post your question there, or repost your question in French here.

Have a nice day ! 😊

Questions similaires

1 réponse

Bienvenue dans la Communauté d’assistance Apple
Un forum où les clients Apple s’entraident avec leurs produits. Faites vos premiers pas avec votre identifiant Apple.