🎉 Apresentando o novo recurso da Comunidade 🎉 Votos!

Encontrou a solução para o seu problema em uma resposta ou Dica de usuário? Então, dê um voto positivo! Seus votos auxiliam outras pessoas. Saiba mais sobre quando votar positivo: Vote na Comunidade de Suporte da Apple.

Parece que já faz um tempo que ninguém responde. Para continuar a conversa, faça uma nova pergunta.

Numbers, Pages and Keynote are crashing

Last edit was May 25th using Numbers 11.0 and since then I hadn't used my MacBook.

Yesterday, Jun. 7th, I tried to open same file and when its shown on the screen, close and show a message to re-open, send a report or ignore. It doesn't open if I press re-open.

I update to 11.1 version and still got same issue. I throw Numbers to trash and install again from App Store and still doesn't worked. I tried to create a new document and open others files but got same message. I tried starting in Security Mode but it not solved. I thought that was a bug because WWDC21, but still have that issue today, Jun 8th.

I tried to open Pages and Keynote and got same problem, even if I try to create a new document.

I'm running a MacBook Air 10,1 (M1, 2020), with Big Sur 11.2.3.

Publicado em 8/06/2021 18:01

Responder
Pergunta marcada como Melhor resposta

Publicado em 10/06/2021 09:31

Resolved after update to Big Sur 11.4.

There wasn't any notification about that update, but after run Software Update came an update to 11.4.

1 resposta

Numbers, Pages and Keynote are crashing

Bem-vindo à Comunidade de Suporte da Apple
Um fórum onde os clientes da Apple ajudam uns aos outros com seus produtos. Use o seu ID Apple para começar.