🎉 Apresentando o novo recurso da Comunidade 🎉 Votos!

Encontrou a solução para o seu problema em uma resposta ou Dica de usuário? Então, dê um voto positivo! Seus votos auxiliam outras pessoas. Saiba mais sobre quando votar positivo: Vote na Comunidade de Suporte da Apple.

Parece que já faz um tempo que ninguém responde. Para continuar a conversa, faça uma nova pergunta.

MacBookPro replacement - several issues

Hello everyone, I never thought I'd be asking this question regarding an apple product but unfortunately I have to.

I have a MacBook Pro 2017 that has been plagued with issues, mainly:

• Random crashes (for which I've sent all the reports), the main cause seems to be cpu panic and I've seen some kernel and ssd errors as well;
  • Horrible coil noise coming from what I suspect the fans;
  • As of now I have two keyboard keys for which the paint is smudged and 3 others that have simply came of loose...;
  • Keys get stuck and I have to blow them to get them unstuck;
  • Lately I've woken up to a question mark on the computer, I've done all the steps given by support but the random crashes continue and the question mark pops up again sometimes;

At this point I do feel I was cheated with this product, never in a million years I'd imagine that I would get a product that I couldn't use a dongle with because the wifi just stops working, that I have to blow some air on the keyboard or clean the microfone because you sound like you're "under water", and a product that lately proves to be a risk for my profession given that any given moment it could crash in the middle of something important.

My MacBook was bought on June 26th of 2018 so the product warranty of 2 years is still valid, taking in consideration all of the issues mentioned above, does apple offer any "replacement" service for faulty devices?

Much appreciated

Publicado em 7/04/2020 07:55

Responder
Pergunta marcada como Melhor resposta

Publicado em 8/04/2020 21:44

Ola MrToxy

Escreva em portugues aqui

A garantia se limita a 1 ano, se passou e reparo pago

Serviço e reparo do Mac

Todos os programas de qualidades estão aqui

Programas de extensão de reparo e troca - Suporte da Apple

Quer fazer uma reclamação, sugestão ou elogio:? segue o link

http://www.apple.com/br/contact/feedback.html

Atenciosamente,

DaveGrohl666

Perguntas semelhantes

1 resposta
Pergunta marcada como Melhor resposta

8/04/2020 21:44 em resposta a MrToxy

Ola MrToxy

Escreva em portugues aqui

A garantia se limita a 1 ano, se passou e reparo pago

Serviço e reparo do Mac

Todos os programas de qualidades estão aqui

Programas de extensão de reparo e troca - Suporte da Apple

Quer fazer uma reclamação, sugestão ou elogio:? segue o link

http://www.apple.com/br/contact/feedback.html

Atenciosamente,

DaveGrohl666

MacBookPro replacement - several issues

Bem-vindo à Comunidade de Suporte da Apple
Um fórum onde os clientes da Apple ajudam uns aos outros com seus produtos. Use o seu ID Apple para começar.